Sunday 20 March 2011

Christian Dior Spring 2011 Haute Couture

I've been eyeing this collection for quite a while now and I finally came to conclusion that I HAVE TO make a post about it and share it with you. It's my duty to show this amazingness to you who might have not seen it yet.
The first time I saw this collection I was.. I was blown away. I think the right word to describe it is FIERCE. Plus I'm absolutely in love with the make up the models have. (I'll show you pictures in a sec).
The collection overall is very feminine and bold. I love how they've used so many layers, structures and materials in one collection. The colours are very versatile - there are brighter colours and there are calmer and more pastel colours. No neons this time. A lot of glitter detailing. And of course - peeptoe shoes. They ARE the thing this season. Mark my words.
Let's get to the pictures now, shall we?



One of my personal favourites: 












No comments: