Wednesday 23 March 2011

D&G Spring 2011 Ready To Wear

Dolce and Gabbana's Spring RTW collection definitely had a garden party feel to it. Even the catwalk was decorated like a garden. The collection itself was simple but totally suitable for Spring time. The main emphasis was on colours and flower prints and all the outfits were very airy and ruffley. Also the symbolic "picnic patterns" were combined into the collection - square patterns and crochet textiles. On some of the outfits I could definitely notice some jeans detailing and I don't know if D&G teamed up with Disney but I couldn't help but to notice Snow White on a few of the t-shirts. Also some of the shoes looked a little like rubber boots. I personally adored the accessories this time: big sunglasses, huge handbags and the shoes were also super cute. Overall I liked how the collection had the garden party feeling all trough out to the end. Lovely.












No comments: