Friday 22 April 2011

22.04.2011

The last two weeks have been so hectic but now they're over and I can start blogging regularly again. I've found so many inspiring pictures lately and I've been just dying to share them with you but due to the lack of time I haven't been able to post them here just yet but I will in the near future ;)
I've done some shopping lately as well and I think I could even post a mini haul for you but I currently only have my phone to take pictures with (yes, I finally managed to connect it with my computer!) and it doesn't take very good quality pictures so I'm not sure if there's any point in doing hauls with bad quality pictures. Meh. Let me know what you think in the comments. Would you be interested in reading those? 
I also thought of adding Estonian translations to my blog posts as I am Estonian myself. Although I don't even know if I have any Estonian readers just yet :D So if you're Estonian aja käpad püsti :D
Overall I'm doing good. I still haven't found a proper leather jacket. There are currently so many available on the market but none of them is like the one I'm looking for. Hopefully I'll manage to find one before Summer's here.


1 comment:

Kara Endres said...

Ooh, cool tattoo pic! Can't wait to see the inspiring pics and your hauls!

xx Kara
Sprinkles in Springs