Sunday 10 April 2011

Let the sun illuminate the words that you can not find

I want to start off by apologizing for not being so active anymore. School has been so hectic lately. I mean I barely even have time to sleep these days. I don't have a fashion post for today but the weather is just a-ma-zing and I'm in such a good mood that I just have to share it. The sun is shining so brightly and the snow is finally gone! The days are slowly but surely becoming longer and the weathers warmer. Yay!
As the Spring is almost here it's time to start refreshing our wardrobes. So far I've only gotten a pair of white tennis shoes for the warmer weathers and also a baby pink scarf. My next goal is to find myself a leather jacket as they're quite convenient, firstly, and secondly they look good on everyone.
What else then.. I haven't really done anything interesting this week, obviously, as I've spent most of time time at school or doing school work. Though there was this one good thing about this week - I finally managed to find sunglasses I've been searching for almost a year. YES. I even took a 100km drive to a shop to buy them earlier this year and I was really disappointed when I found out they were sold out there. But now I found them at one of my local stores. How cool is that? I didn't buy them just yet though because they were a teeny-tiny bit more expensive than I had expected but I'll keep my eye on them and hopefully buy them next week. Cross your fingers for me :D
That's all from me this time. I promise to try my best to post here more.
Oh and feel free to leave me more suggestions on what clothing/makeup items should I get for the upcoming Spring season. Or maybe even for Summer.

Thanks for reading.
M.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta love spring! hope you get a breather!

good luck with the sunglasses!

M. said...

Indeed :)
Thank you so much!