Monday 23 May 2011

23.05.2011

Hello my sweethearts!
It's my last week of schoolwork and then it's pretty much Summer holidays for me. How exciting is that? I'll promise to post here a lot often. How've you all been? I hope you're doing good.
Actually the reason for this post is that the number of visits my blog gets per day has been growing rapidly. I want to greet all my new followers and also people who happen to stumble by randomly. I also want to encourage you to leave me feedback. What do you like and dislike about my blog? Any tips? I'd love to hear your thoughts ;)
As I already mentioned (and you probably have noticed as well..) Summer's almost here and the shops and malls are stuffed with all kinds of colourful clothes. Sadly the long and cold wintertime has affected me enough that I'm still stuck with my blacks and dark blues. I think I'm in desperate need of an elaborated shopping trip? Hence why I've done so many inspirational posts lately.. I'll also try to keep in mind to share my buys with you if I manage to find something breathtaking.
That's all I really wanted to say. Thanks again for taking your time to visit my blog 

x.



No comments: