Wednesday 13 July 2011

Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition

May 4th - August 7th, 2011 @ The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York

What can I say.. when I first heard about this exhibition I opened Google at the speed of light to get as much information about it as possible. Unfortunately I live in Estonia which is nowhere near New York so I most likely won't be able to visit it myself (unless a miracle happens).
But basically, Savage Beauty presents Alexander McQueen's early collections from 1992 to his final collection which was presented after his death in February 2010. A compulsory exposition for all the true fashion addicts so if you have the chance I definitely suggest you to check it out because I can guarantee you'll get an amazing thrill out of it.



And here's a video for all the people who won't be able to visit the exhibition themselves. It's gives the best overview you could get without actually going there. Enjoy!

No comments: