Saturday 14 April 2012

Never let me go, never let me go..


Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go





I've been listening to this song the whole day and I just can't get enough. It's so lovely.
The weather is gloomy and I'm not feeling very well either. I haven't really had the mood nor the time to post. I hope you understand. I'll try to make it up to you somehow soon.

"In the arms of the ocean, so sweet and so cold, 
And all this devotion I never knew at all, 
And the crashes are Heaven, for a sinner released, 
And the arms of the ocean, 
Deliver me.

Never let me go, never let me go.
Never let me go, never let me go."

----------

Terve päeva olen kuulanud seda laulu ja ikka ei saa küllalt... see on lihtsalt imeline.
Ilm on päris sünge ja enesetunne pole hetkel just kaa kõige parem. Viimasel ajal pole olnud erilist postitamise tuju ja ajanappus teeb samuti oma töö. Proovin lähiajal selle teile kuidagi tasa teha.

No comments: